OER Research Toolkit
The OER Research Toolkit is comprised of the OER Research Guidebook and several additional resources. (Resources listed below without links are coming soon.)
- OER Research Guidebook (PDF, Word, InDesign)
- Open Education Group Student Survey (based on Bliss et al. (2013))
- Open Education Group Faculty Survey (based on Bliss et al. (2013))
- Faculty Survey (Jhangiani, Jhangiani, 2017).
- OER Hub Student Survey
- OER Hub Faculty Survey
- Digital Open Textbook Questionnaire (from Jhangiani, Dastur, Le Grand, & Penner, article currently submitted)
- Sample Data Collection Template with Definitions
- Sample Analysis Code (in R)
Creation of the OER Research Guidebook was generously supported by the Open Textbook Network.